About this blog - Watch NBA Games Replay Online

This post is filed in the category/s.

I started as a basketball player when I am in high school and became very interested with the NBA. Though I dribble the ball most of the time, NBA news reading and reporting inspired me more. I believe that writing about NBA makes my love of the sports more educational and fruitful.

Because of that inspiration, I decided to write a blog about the NBA starting from the weekly games, special events, and hot news. This NBA blog will ultimately be enriched with my opinions as a basketball player. Well, I'm not a superstar but I watch NBA most of my life, so I believe I have much of contribution to this sports.
You will read my blog because you have the latest NBA news posted everyday and you have my opinions that probably the same with you, who loves NBA too.

This blog was officially started March 23, 2012. This is authored, edited, and mastered by Joseph Carter.

Though not officially affiliated with the NBA, the NBA Store, and the official site of NBA, this blog will be linking to them as source of reliable information. Videos from NBA.com will also be linked here to direct viewers. This blog does not claim ownership to these materials as they are owned by the NBA.

You can contact me for any feedback at josephcarter23@gmail.com.