Disclaimer of the Watch NBA Games Replay Online blog

This post is filed in the category/s.

I write NBA news after I read them from respected sources online, mostly from NBA.com. My version of that news is unique because I write with a background of a basketball player and a high school teacher. I feel the need of writing this kind of version because I believe people who share the same preferences with me will surely love this blog together with the NBA.

All opinions written in this blog is owned by the author, Joseph Carter, and therefore, not accounted to any company, group, brand, person or any representation mentioned in this blog.

Because of the issues above, posts in this blog may express biases and limitations. Readers therefore are advised to use the contents of this blog at their own risk and responsibility.

I am not suggesting that you need to follow, believe, or understand my thoughts declared in here. Contents of this blog is intended for reading and research purposes only.

Links directed to other sites are for reference purposes. Links to the official site of the NBA (NBA.com) for news reference, videos, and images are made without any official affiliation to the site and are only made for the purpose of social sharing which is highly encouraged by the NBA.com. All videos, images, and news articles linked to from this blog are owned by the NBA.

I do not own anything except my opinions in this blog. Trademarks and brands are from the respective owners.